- Four functions in one as standard – copy, print, scan and fax.
- Full colour network scanning with scan to email/FTP server / network folder / USB memory and support for JPEG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
- USB port allows easy scan to USB memory.
- Convenient access for shared use in growing offices with standard networking including IPV6 support.
- Super G3 fax and Internet fax that supports direct SMTP (in B/W).
- Standard 250 sheet paper capacity, expandable to max.750 sheets (plus 1-sheet bypass tray).
Compact Design and Enhanced Usability, the DX-C200 Four Functions in One colour printer offers small to medium businesses the advantages of a multifunctional printer at a very affordable cost.
Highly Productive Operation
- Speedy output of max. 20 ppm in both colour and B/W.
- Fast first print out time of 14 sec. in colour and B/W with short warm up time of less than 30 seconds.
- Standard 35-sheet Single Pass Feeder.
- Standard automatic duplex printing.
- Easy management of multiple jobs with a powerful 400 MHz controller and 256 MB RAM.
- ID card copy facility enables both sides of a document to be copied onto a single sheet, saving paper and time.
Compact Design and Enhanced Usability
- Small in size to fit into any workspace.
- Easy to use 4-line operation panel – raised for easy access to device settings and alerts, such as toner or paper needs replacing.
- Web Image Monitor for remote monitoring of system inreal-time offers immediate access to supply status and print network settings.
Superb Image Quality
- High quality colour business documents with true 600 x 600 dpi and interpolated resolutions of up to 2,400 x 600 dpi.
- Full colour and black & white scanning at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Vibrant colour and sharp text delivered on a wide range of media.
Environmentally Advanced and Cost Saving
- Certified for Energy Star®.
- Low power consumption and short warm-up time saves energy.
- Energy saving sleep mode.
- High-yield all-in-one toner saves cost and time.
- Optimise toner usage with Economy Colour/Toner Save Mode, limiting the amount of toner used on images and graphics toreduce output costs.
- Duplex printing saves paper and reduces costs.
Paper size Max. A4, min. A6
Paper weight (g/m2)
Optional Drawer 60 – 160
60 – 160
60 – 160
Paper capacity (Std – Max)
Drawers 250 – 750 (plus 1-sheet bypass tray)
1 – 2 (plus 1-sheet bypass tray)
Warm-up time*1 (seconds) 30
First print out time*2 (seconds)
Memory (MB) 256
Power requirements 230-240V, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption (Max) 1.3 kW
Dimensions (mm) (W x D x H) 420 x 493 x 476
Weight (kg) 30
Original paper size Max. A4
First copy time*3 (seconds)
Continuous copy (Max) Max. 99 copies
Print 600 x 600
600 x 600, 600 x 300 (via SPF)
Gradation Levels 256 levels
Zoom range (%) 25 – 400 in 1% increments
Preset copy ratios 8 ratios (4R/4E)
Resolution (dpi) 600 x 600, 1200 x 600, 2400 x 600*4
Interface USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX
Supported OS Windows® XP, Windows® Server 2003/2003R2/2008/2008R2,
Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
Mac OS X 10.3 – 10.6
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPP, Bonjour
Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), FTP, IPP
PDL emulation Std PCL5c/6, PS3
Available fonts PCL/PS 80 / 80
Scan method Push scan (via operation panel)
Pull scan (TWAIN-compliant application)
Single Pass Feeder 600 x 600 dpi (1200 x 1200 dpi, optical for TWAIN)
600 x 600
File formats TIFF, PDF, JPEG (colour only)
Scanner utilities Presto! Page Manager
Scan destinations Scan to e-mail, FTP server, network folder (SMB), USB memory
Compression method MH/MR/MMR/JBIG
Communication protocol Super G3
Transmission time*5 (seconds) Less than 3
Modem speed (bps) 33,600 bps to 2,400 bps with automatic fallback
Transmission resolution (dpi)
Ultra Fine 200 x 100
200 x 200
Recording width A4 to A6
Memory (MB) 2
*1: At rated voltage. May vary depending on machine conditions and operating environment.
*2: Best achieved time based on A4/letter, 600 x 600 dpi. May vary depending on machine conditions and
*3: Best achieved time based on A4/letter at 25oC. May vary depending on machine conditions and operating
*4: Resolutions higher than 600 dpi are interpolated.
*5: Based on 8 x 3.85 line/mm, 33.6 kbps, MMR, ITUT#1 chart.
Design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Colour variations to products may occur due to printing.
Some features require optional items. Please consult with an authorised Sharp reseller for details.
All information and technical details are correct as at machine release date.
Windows, Windows NT, Windows Server and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft
Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other brand names and product names may
be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The ENERGY STAR logo is a certification mark and may only be used to certify products that have been
determined to meet the ENERGY STAR programme requirements. ENERGY STAR is a US registered
mark. The ENERGY STAR guidelines apply to products only in the US, the EU, Japan, Canada,
Australia, New Zealand, and Taiwan.
Business Products Warranty Statement. This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for the period as stated in the table below.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
This warranty does not cover transportation to and from the Sharp Approved Service Centre. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Australian customers: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.
Data Projector 24 months (excluding lamps and air filters)
Copier / Printer 6 months
Electronic Cash Registers 12 months
Facsimile 12 months
Information Display Panel 36 months
POS Terminals 12 months
AL Copier 12 months
Calculator 12 months
Personal Organiser 12 months