- Four-in-one functionality (colour copy, print, and scan plus B/W fax)
- Easy-to-follow, 7 inch touch screen LCD control panel
- Finishing options include space-efficient finisher and punch modules
- Built-in stackless duplex module for efficient two-sided output
- 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder automatically feeds in one- or two-sided originals
- 1,100-sheet paper capacity, expandable to max. 2,100 sheets
- Improved imaging system with new developer and high grade toner
- Sharp Auto Colour Mode for automated colour copying
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet for fast network printing
- Layered security solutions include SSL and restricted network access
- Sharpdesk provides easy desktop document management
- Document Filing enables reuse of job data stored on the hard disk
- Sharp OSA allows easy integration with network applications
Better Document Performance, Better Business
With speed for added productivity, full colour for enhanced communication, and built-in security features for total peace of mind, the MX-2614N is a must have for any office looking to build its business.
This full colour A3 solution packs the four-in-one convenience of fast, high-quality copying and network printing, handy network scanning, and a B/W fax option into one energy and space saving MFD. For operational efficiency, there’s a high-speed 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder, an optional 500 + 2,000-sheet large-capacity paper tray and the Sharp OSA (Open Systems Architecture) development platform.
To safeguard office communications, standard equipped security functions provide encrypting/erasing of data on the HDD, and the Data Security Kit option brings added protection.
Copying & Network Printing
- Super-Efficient Colour and B/W Output
- Productive Collated Output from Memory
- Built-in Stackless Duplex Module
- Job Build for Large-Volume Scanning
- Automated Finishing
- Large Paper Capacity
- Long paper banner printing
- Network Tandem Function
- Convenient Copy Previews
- Network Ready
- Superb Print Quality
- A3 Colour Network Scanning
- Multiple Distribution of Scanned Files
- LDAP Support
- High-Speed Faxing
- Automated Fax Finishing
- PC-Fax/PC-Internet Fax
- Internet Fax
- Paperless Faxing with Inbound Routing
- Data encryption and overwriting
- Data initialisation
- Encrypted PDF with Password Protection
- Secure Network Access
- User Authentication
- Print Hold and Confidential Print
- Scan to me function
- Secure Sockets Layer
- IPv6 and IPsec Support
- Document Management on the Hard Disk
- Easy Access to Stored Files
- Sharpdesk for Total Document Management
- Sharp OSA Network Scanner Tool
- Web-Based System Settings
- Network Utility Software
- User Control
- Remote Diagnosis
- Network Utility Software
- Device Cloning
- Remote Operation
- Sharpdesk Mobile
Environment & User Friendly
- Environment Friendly
- Energy Friendly
- 7.0 inch Touch Screen LCD
- Sharp OSA (open systems architecture
- Job Status Screen
- Easy-Grip Handles
- MXDE13: 500 x 2 sheet paper feeding unit
- MXDE14: 500 x 3 sheet paper feeding unit
- MXDE20: 500 x 1 & 2000 tandem sheet paper draw
- MXTR13: Exit tray unit
- MXLT10: Exit tray unit
- MXFN17: Inner finished
- MXPN11A/B/C/D: Punch module (A:2, B:3, C:4, D:4 wide)
- MXPK11: PS3 expansion kit
- MXFX11: Facsimile expansion kit
- ARSU1: Stamp unit
- MXPUX1: XPS expansion kit
- MXARSM10: Expansion memory board
- MXFWX1: Internet-FAX expansion kit
- MXKB14N: Keyboard UNit
- MXAMX1: Application integration module
- MXAMX2: Application communication module
- MXAMX3: External account module
- MXUSX1/USX5: Sharpdesk ver3.2 1/5-license kit
- MXUS10/US50: Sharpdesk ver3.2 10/50-license kit
- MXUSA0: Sharpdesk ver3.2 100-license kit
- MXUN01A: Sharp OSA Network Scanner Tool (1 license)
- MXUN05A: Sharp OSA Network Scanner Tool (5 licenses)
- MXUN10A: Sharp OSA Network Scanner Tool (10 licenses)
- MXUN50A: Sharp OSA Network Scanner Tool (50 licenses)
- MXUN1HA: Sharp OSA Network Scanner Tool (100 licenses)
Engine speed (colour & B/W) Max. 26cpm/ppm (A4, long-edge feeding)
Paper size Max. A3 wide, min. A5R
Paper capacity Standard: 600 sheets
(80 g/m2) (500-sheet tray and 100-sheet multi-bypass tray)
Maximum: 3,100 sheets
Paper weight Tray: 60 g/m2 to 209 g/m2
Multi-bypass tray: 55 g/m2 to 256 g/m2
Warm-up time*1 18 sec.
Memory [Standard] Copy/print (shared): 3GB 320GB HDD*2
[Option] Print: 2GB
Power requirements 230 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
Power consumption (max.) 1.84 kW
Dimensions (W x D x H) 608 x 642 x 834 mm
Weight Approx. 76.2 kg
Features Job build, document filing, user authentication (1,000 accounts), toner save mode, pre-heat/auto power shut-off modes, preview, thumbnail view*3
Original paper size Max. A3
First copy time*4 Full colour: 8.1 sec. B/W: 5.9 sec.
Continuous copy Max. 999 copies
Resolution Scan (colour): 600 x 600 dpi
Scan (B/W): 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 300 dpi
Print: 600 x 600 dpi
9600 x 600 dpi (depending on print mode)
Gradation Equivalent to 256 levels
Zoom range 25 to 400% (25 to 200% using RSPF) in 1% increments
Preset copy ratios 10 ratios (5R/5E)
Features Auto paper selection (mixed/random size feeding), auto magnification selection, paper type selection, auto tray switching, rotation copy, electronic sorting, network tandem copy, book copy, margin shift, dual page copy, multi-shot (4-in-1, 2-in-1), cover/transparency/tab page insertion, pamphlet copy, 2-sided copy orientation change, XY zoom, B/W reverse, mirror image, duplex copy, job reservation, job programme, photo repeat, irregular original/paper size input, stamps (date, page number, text, stamp), multi-page enlargement, tab copy, centering, proof copy, auto colour mode, auto colour selection, auto calibration, watermarks, sharpness, card shot, original count, edge/centre/side erase
Scan method Push scan (via control panel), pull scan (TWAIN-compliant application)
Resolution Push scan: 100, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
Pull scan: 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi
50 to 9,600 dpi via user setting
File formats TIFF, PDF, encrypted PDF, JPEG (colour only), XPS*6 ,PDF/A
Scanner utility Sharpdesk, Sharpdesk Mobile
Scan destinations Scan to e-mail, desktop, FTP server, network folder (SMB), USB memory
Features Internet fax*7 (supports direct SMTP), PC-Internet fax transmission*7, auto colour mode, mixed size original scanning, LDAP support, direct entry (address, subject, message), 1,000 one-touch dials, 500 group dials, 48 job programmes, broadcasting, long original scanning (max. 1,000 mm)*8, auto colour selection, card shot, original count, edge/side erase
Document filing capacity Main and custom folders: 20,000 pages*9 or 3,000 files
Quick file folder: 10,000 pages*9 or 3,000 files
Stored jobs*10 Copy, print, scan, fax transmission
Storage folders Quick file folder, main folder, custom folder (max. 1,000 folders)
Confidential storage Password protection
Resolution 600 x 600 dpi, 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi,
Interface USB 2.0
Supported OS*11 Windows Server® 2003/2008,Windows® 2000/XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Mac OS Mac OS X 10.4.11, 10.5 to 10.5.8, 10.6 to 10.6.8, 10.7 to 10.7.4
Network protocols*11 TCP/IP (lPv4, IPv6), IPX/SPX (NetWare), NetBEUI, EtherTalk (AppleTalk)
Printing protocols LPR, Raw TCP (port 9100), POP3 (e-mail printing), HTTP, Novell Printserver application with NDS and Bindery, FTP for downloading print files, EtherTalk printing, IPP
PDL (emulation) Standard: PCL6 emulation
Option*12: PS3 emulation, XPS
Available fonts 80 fonts for PCL, 136 fonts for PS3 emulation
Features*10*13 Network tandem print, RIP Once/Print Many, job retention (proof print, confidential print), direct PDF/TIFF/JPEG/XPS printing, carbon copy print, duplex print, font/form download, offset output, pamphlet style, Sharp Remote Device Manager, printer status monitor, IP/MAC address filtering, port/protocol management, binding edge, N-up (2/4/6/8/9/16), paper/output tray selection, cover/transparency insertion, fit to page, watermarks, form overlay, auto configuration, barcode font compatibility, tab print, poster print, margin shift, secure network communications (SSL and IPsec [LPD])
(optional MX-FX11 required)
Compression method MH/MR/MMR/JBIG
Communication protocol Super G3/G3
Transmission time Less than 3 seconds*14
Modem speed 33,600 bps to 2,400 bps with automatic fallback
Transmission resolution From Standard (203.2 x 97.8 dpi) to Ultra Fine (406.4 x 391 dpi)
Recording width A3 to A5
Memory 1GB (built-in)
Grey scale levels Equivalent to 256 levels
Features Duplex transmission/reception, quick on-line transmission, error correction mode, 1,000 one-touch dials, 500 group dials, LDAP support, 48 job programmes, broadcasting number registration, F-Code compatibility (confidential, relay broadcast), polling, memory transmission/reception, auto reduction (transmission/reception), rotation transmission/reception, print actual size, 2-in-1 transmission, long original transmission (max. 1,000 mm), PC-Fax transmission, timer transmission, inbound routing to e-mail/FTP server/network folder (SMB)/PC desktop/group, activity report, anti-junk fax, dual page scan, mixed size original scanning, card shot, edge/side erase, original count
* 1 : At rated voltage, 23°C. May vary depending on operating conditions and environment
* 2 : HDD capacity depends on procurement and sourcing status
* 3 : Thumbnails of Document Filing data files and incoming faxes.
* 4 : Long-edge feeding of A4 sheets from 1st paper tray, using document glass, without Auto
Colour Selection and Auto Colour mode, MFD in fully ready condition. May vary
depending on operating conditions and environment.
* 5 : Resolutions higher than 600 dpi are interpolated.
* 6 : To view XPS files on PCs not running Windows Vista, you must have the XPS Viewer
* 7 : Optional MX-FWX1 required.
* 8 : B/W documents only, scanned at under 400-dpi resolution. Max. 800 mm for Internet
faxing or when scanning at 600 x 600-dpi resolution.
* 9 : Measured using Sharp’s standard chart (A4 with 6% coverage, B/W). The Quick File
Folder shares the HDD with the Job Build function; up to 14GB of data storage is
available when using both functions. The storage capacity will be less for colour pages.
* 10: Some features require option(s)
*11: Optional MX-PB14 and MX-PK11 required for Mac OS and EtherTalk.
* 12: PCL requires optional MX-PB14. PS requires optional MX-PB14 and MX-PK11. XPS
requires optional MX-PB14, MX-PUX1, and MX-ARSM10 (1GB).
* 13: Some features are not available according to the printer driver used
* 14: Based on Sharp’s standard chart with approx. 700 characters (A4 long-edge feeding) at standard
resolution in Super G3 mode, 33,600 bps, JBIG compression
- Design and specification are subject to change without prior notice.
- Colour variations to products may occur due to printing.
- Some features require optional items. Please consult with an authorised Sharp Reseller for deatils.
- All information and technical details are correct as at machine release date.
- Windows, Windows NT, Windows Vista, and Windows Server are registered trademarks of
- Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All other brand names and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- The Energy Star logo is a certification mark and may only be used to certify products that have been determined to meet the Energy Star programme requirements. Energy Star is a US registered mark. The Energy Star guidelines apply to products only in the US, Europe, Australia, New Zealand,Japan, Canada and Taiwan.
Business Products Warranty Statement. This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for the period as stated in the table below.In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
This warranty does not cover transportation to and from the Sharp Approved Service Centre. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Australian customers: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.
Data Projector 24 months (excluding lamps and air filters)
Copier / Printer 6 months
Electronic Cash Registers 12 months
Facsimile 12 months
Information Display Panel 36 months
POS Terminals 12 months
AL Copier 12 months
Calculator 12 months
Personal Organiser 12 months
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This warranty applies to products sold in Australia & New Zealand